Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kevin's Wedding in St. Simons, Georgia

My brother Kevin got married to his fiancé Ali on April 14th 2012. Ali is from Georgia, so our entire family flew there for the wedding and stayed in a cute little beach house for about a week. Kaden and I flew separate from my family and let me tell you, the plane ride was a nightmare! Kaden got so tired and cranky because he needed a nap- but he will only take naps in his crib. Luckily on the flight there no one sat next to me and a nice lady let Kaden play with a toy bus she had. Kaden loved it so much!
 I had to bring Kaden's playpen with me on the airplane since there was no place for him to sleep at the beach house. He did NOT like the crib, but here's a cute pic of him passed out on his doggie pillow. He cannot sleep without it. 
We had lot of fun at the hotel that all the wedding guests stayed at. There was a sand pit and Kaden had so much fun playing in it. Here's my sister Heidi buried in the sand.
My brother Kyle build an awesome sand castle. 
 Here's Heather and Summer. Sumer buried herself in the sand. 
 Kaden had a great time in the sand. 
One night we went to some friends of Ali's family for a dinner outside by the pool. I pretty much just chased Kaden around, keeping him from jumping in the pool (he has no fear!). After awhile we went inside and found a playroom that kept Kaden and my little sister Rachel entertained the rest of the evening.  Here's Kaden playing- he loves necklaces!
My sisters Brandi and Heidi and I were bridesmaids. The bridesmaid luncheon the day before the wedding was delicious! And of course, Kaden didn't want to sit still for long. I ended up chasing him around the hotel most of he time. He loved exploring the huge hotel and climbing up all the flights of stairs. 
 Here's Kaden sitting in his highchair at the luncheon.
On the day of the wedding my Aunt Toni and Uncle Jeff had to take care of Kaden since I was a bridesmaid. I'm glad they survived, because Kaden was not happy! Here's us below in our matching dresses :) 
 Brandi, just chillin :)
 I'll have to post lots of wedding pics but I don't have them with me at the moment. On the flight home I was on one of the flights with my family. Kaden was having lots of fun sitting on Kyle's lap. 
Kyle sharing his sandwich with Kaden. I love this pic! So sweet! 
 On our layover Kaden finally fell asleep! Thank goodness. He's wearing his cute shark hat I bought him at the hotel gift shop. He absolutely HAD to have it. He loves hats so much. 
It was a fun week in Georgia! The weather was amazing and warm and Kaden and I had so much fun hanging out with my family and living with them in our little beach house for a week. It was an exhausting and fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment