I finally convinced Brett to let me cut Kaden's hair since it was getting super long on top and in the back. Since we are staying in a hotel for a few weeks Calaigh, Monikka, and I took Kaden out to the lobby where they had high chairs so I could cut his hair. I even bought some sweet haircutting scissors from Sally's and watched some youtube videos on how to cut hair. So I was feeling pretty prepared. I wasn't prepared for Kaden to get super cranky and not let me do it! So I decided to take him to Walmart instead to have them cut it.
Look how long that hair is!
No haircut from Mommy!
I made sure to get a ring pop to keep Kaden happy since he loves them!
The haircut was going pretty well for the first.... TWO minutes.
Then Kaden stood up to look at himself in the mirror and didn't want to sit down.
He quickly ended up in my lap. First I tried to keep him happy with some french fries I saved from our dinner eating out last night.
Then I tried to keep him entertained with my wallet. He loves taking out all my credit cards.
That worked for a few minutes.
Then he got really upset. But then he saw Calaigh's smoothie.
And that kept him happy for a long time. He loved it.
YUM!
I love his little faux hawk.
And baby Brightyn (Kaden's girlfriend) was happy the whole time.
Here's one of the times he got cranky.
Kaden's really liked the girl who cut his hair. She was super nice.
Still drinking that smoothie! NOM!
Then it was time to feel the buzzer. He sure was intrigued by it.
Trimming around the ears took the longest. Every time the girl touched his ear he'd turn to see what she was doing.
Cleaning up his sticky ring pop/smoothie face after.
Happy boy in the shopping kart afterwards!
He is such a little stud! He did great and I can't believe how much MORE grown up he looks now that his hair is all cute. I love spiking it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment