So for the 4th of July we got to go boating with Brett's family!! Brandon, Garrett, Jack, and Jordan came with us as well. All the guys had to work that morning until about 2 pm. Kaden and I slept over with Grandma and Grandpa Langford and we headed to Lake Melones and got there around noon. We boated and played on the back of the boat with Kaden. Then I got to wake board a little before the guys got there. It was SO hot outside... about 95 degrees. The water was amazingly warm, probably the best lake water I have ever been in! Kaden just chilled laying in the boat on the ground since Deanne had to throw me the rope. He had so much and smiled every time the boat accelerated.
This is Kaden the night before trying on his life jacket. Brett wore it when he was a baby!
Kaden chillin on the boat. I kept squirting water in his mouth because it was so hot outside. Check out his cool shades from Grandma!
cute chunkster
Right before we got in the water. Kaden didn't know what to think about his life jacket because he couldn't move his head!
Just chillin in the shade with Grandma and Grandpa on the boat while Mommy wakeboards
After the guys got there everyone took a turn wakeboarding and then they brought out the surf boards. Surfing is Brett's favorite!
Kaden wanted to drive the boat with Grandpa.
He knew right away how to hold the steering wheel!
This was when Brandon decided to swim under the water and grab Deanne's leg and scare her to death! :) so funny!
Brandon haha
My cute husband
Kaden was looking in the water at Grandma.
Trying to honk the horn.
And Brett again :)
I took lots of pictures of Kaden wearing his cute hat I got him.
Yes, Kaden learned how to spread his toes from his mom :)
I caught Garrett and Brandon having a "male bonding moment". They hate this picture!
Kaden passed out. He was sooooo tired! Probably because it was so dang hot outside.
Brett driving the boat
Brandon, Jack, and Jordan
Brett's Dad surfing. He's pretty good! Way better than me!
Kaden and Mommy. Please ignore my hair!
Our family
Me surfing. I still can't let go of the rope or I get lost in the wake. I'm better at wakeboarding than surfing by far.
I asked Jordan to take pictures of me and he got this awesome picture of me eating it. haha
Brett surfing. He's way good without the rope!
This is my FAVORITE picture!! Best one I have ever taken of kaden!
Brett doing some awesome surfing
Brett and Garrett decided to goof around and "wakeboard" on the surfboards at the same time.
So we had to take a picture of Kaden in his blue hat and life vest because we have the exact same picture of Brett wearing it as a 2 months old baby. You can tell how much Kaden loved his life vest!
There's a smile!
We had such a fun day of wakeboarding, surfing, yummy chicken salad pitas, and sunburns :) Thankfully Kaden didn't get burned! This was one of the best days of this summer so far! We missed the fireworks but we got to see some as we drove home. I had no idea that wakeboarding could make your back sore.. but mine has been WAY sore for FOUR days!! Crazy!






No comments:
Post a Comment