A day like today makes me think twice about my blessings. I guess sometimes you can take a bad situation and turn it into a good one. When someone hurts your feelings or says something really upsetting it would be easy to just turn around and say the meanest thing you could possibly think of back. OR you can just sit there and take it. You really can just think "what would Jesus do?" If someone said the worst thing imaginable to the person you love you would want to go out and kill that person! Or at least break their legs. But in the end I just feel grateful that I have such a wonderful husband. I'm grateful that he is honest and doesn't ever lie to people or bend the truth. I'm grateful that he doesn't swear or drink or do bad things. I'm grateful that he sets a good example for our little boy even though he is too small to know yet. I'm grateful that he works his butt off every single day to earn money for our family and make it possible for me to stay home and take care of Kaden rather than have to work. I'm grateful for my life and happiness brought by all the people in my life who I love <3Wednesday, July 20, 2011
A day like today...
A day like today makes me think twice about my blessings. I guess sometimes you can take a bad situation and turn it into a good one. When someone hurts your feelings or says something really upsetting it would be easy to just turn around and say the meanest thing you could possibly think of back. OR you can just sit there and take it. You really can just think "what would Jesus do?" If someone said the worst thing imaginable to the person you love you would want to go out and kill that person! Or at least break their legs. But in the end I just feel grateful that I have such a wonderful husband. I'm grateful that he is honest and doesn't ever lie to people or bend the truth. I'm grateful that he doesn't swear or drink or do bad things. I'm grateful that he sets a good example for our little boy even though he is too small to know yet. I'm grateful that he works his butt off every single day to earn money for our family and make it possible for me to stay home and take care of Kaden rather than have to work. I'm grateful for my life and happiness brought by all the people in my life who I love <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment