Monday, October 3, 2011

Camping at Boulard's Bar

So this post is way overdue! I have been so busy lately and haven't blogged for two whole months. So I figure I should post these camping pics and get caught up! We went camping at the end of August with Brett's parents and sister Ashley at Boulard's Bar (sp?) in California, right before we left to drive back to Utah. It was so much fun! I love camping. And so does Kaden. Here is Brett looking really happy to be camping :)
 Kaden loved his new sippy cup.
 Kaden loves being on the boat! 
 He was trying to grab my camera.
 Wearing his sweet rash guard that I got him!
 Brett driving the boat.
 Kaden being a cool dude in his shades from grandma. 
 Kaden and Auntie Ashley. He loves her :)
 Brett ready to wakeboard. 
 Getting some air!

 I love wake boarding :)

 Yep that's me getting about and inch of air. Whoo!
 Kaden sitting with Grandma.
 Brett loooooves surfing.

 This was my "I don't want to let go of the rope Ashley!" face.
 And finally... I surfed without the rope!
 We made a little tent for Kaden to take his nap in.
 Ashley surfing! I wish I had gotten some more action pics.
 Kaden wearing his cute life jacket we got him. 
We had so much fun camping and on the boat! Kaden was probably the happiest he's ever been. He just loves being outside and he slept so good in his playpen in our tent. He loved having so much attention and being held all the time. Such a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment