I'm finally putting up our Halloween pics! Brett and I are party poopers and never dress up... but Kaden of course dressed up! Grandma Langford bought him such a cute "fat tiger costume". It was adorable.
Kaden couldn't figure out what was on his head, and he had a little trouble crawling around with such a puffy belly! It was so hard to get his whiskers and nose drawn on! Right after he rubbed it off and I had to try to redo it.
He would only look at the camera if I let him play with my camera case.
We went to our church christmas party and took Kaden in his cute costume.
On Halloween Kaden and I ran some errands and of course he wore his costume!
His tiger belly was so puffy I almost couldn't buckle his carseat!
Shopping at Target :)
After shopping we went to my parent's house to go trick or treating with my little sisters.
My sister Summer was a mermaid.
Sarah was a tiger.
Heather was a witch.
Heidi was Pocahontas.
The group ready to go! My Dad wore his awesome Elvis costume.
My cute little sister Rachel was Raggedy Anne.






No comments:
Post a Comment