Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FIRST POST

So after three months of having a blog all I managed to do was upload one picture and the title. haha. So now I am finally doing my very first post! I am so excited. Right now I am sitting at our table with my awesome friends Calaigh and Camille and we are having a blogging session! I am so lucky to have great friends with blogging skills so they can teach me their ways. Hopefully I'll even get some pictures uploaded today.

I guess I should start by telling where I am at in my life right now. I'm 22 years old, and I've been married to my amazing husband Brett Langford for 2 1/2 years now. We have a beautiful, perfect baby boy named Kaden Michael who is going to be 3 months old on Sunday! He is so cute. But I'll tell all about him in another post. :) Right now we are in Stockton, CA for the summer. Brett sells alarms for Pinnacle so we are in a different state every summer. I absolutely LOVE Brett's job. I do miss him a lot when he works 6 days a week all day for 4 months, but then I get to see him all the time during the year for 8 months. The summer is basically like having a girls night all day, everyday, for 4 months. We have a great office out here in Stockton. Calaigh, Camille, and I have so many fun adventures. :) We go to the pool every day, go on long walks to the mall and around Stockton, have lazy days where we sit around in our sweats with face masks and paint our nails while watching our favorite shows: Secret Life of the American Teenager and Bones! 

So my goal is get a few posts with pictures up and tell how Brett and I met, when we got engaged, when we got married, and about when Kaden was born. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment